The Holy Grail Max delivers 4 studio grade reverbs to the discerning muscician. The spring mode recreates the effect commonly found in many classic guitar amps. Plate mode is a emulation of a metal plate reverb commonly found in high end recording studios during the 1960’s and 70’s. A Hall mode simulates the reverb sounds found in large spaces. The Reverse mode in the HG Max will create reverse reverb after the note is sounded and can be used to sound like slap-back echo.
The Holy Grail Max shares the Holy Grail’s remarkable Spring and Hall reverbs. Then we added a Plate reverb, with its wonderfully lush tone, and Reverse reverb for the sonically adventurous. The Max’s multi-function control lets you adjust decay or reverse time.With the Holy Grail Max your quest for the perfect, portable reverb pedal is answered.
- Spring, Hall, Plate and Reverse reverb
- 9.6DC-200 power supply included
- True bypass for maximum signal path integrity
- Compact, rugged die-cast chassis
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)