The second iteration of coated strings from Elixir, the Nanoweb coating is slightly thinner making the strings feel more similar to a traditional, un-coated string while maintaining the long life of Elixir strings.
Elixir® Acoustic 80/20 Bronze Strings with NANOWEB Coating deliver a warm, “played-in” tone together with extended tone life that players have come to expect from Elixir Strings. The Nanoweb strings have a lighter coating the their predecessor, the Polywebs. This means that they feel more like your standard strings, but with the same effects as the Polyweb strings.
- Only coated string brand to protect the entire string with an ultra-thin coating, keeping gunk out of the gaps between the windings
- Extended Tone Life – players report their tone lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated
- Consistent performance and tone – ready to play whenever you are
- Smooth feel that is easy on your fingers and enhances playability
- Reduced finger squeak – good for both performance and recording
- Anti-Rust Plated Plain Steel Strings resist tone-deadening corrosion, ensuring a longer life for entire set
- With less hassle and expense of frequent strings changes, spend more time making music